Baby Frances
Welcome to Frances' blog! Frances was born 1/11/2009 and lives in Grinnell, Iowa. For all her friends and family far away, here are some pictures of her life so far.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(15)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(5)
Frances and the pumpkin
After the bath
Frances is learning her letters at an early age!
Weekend visitors--Uncle Mac and Anna and Rob Park
Hello out there!
About Me
Jordan
View my complete profile
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Hello out there!
At the urging of Bridget and my mother, I've started this blog to share pictures of our family. My husband, baby, dog, cat, and I live in Grinnell, Iowa. Here are some recent photos.
Hard to catch Frances holding still!
More please!
I like to eat my Baby Bjorn.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment